Pusha T - New Project [OFFICIAL TOPIC]

Release Date: TBA.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Top   Dislike

bagnino levati ti freddo come captain america, mentre sei a scuola come capita in america

Group
    Mod

Status
    Anonymous

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.69799/title.p...lmost-dry-album

www.complex.com/music/pusha-t-expl...t-dry-radio-amp

album con madlib probabilmente morto lmao ma non si sa mai, qua diceva di averne un altro, posto qua pure se non ha annunciato davvero nulla visto che già nell'altro si parla più di daytona e del joint con madlib che di iad

2.     Top   Dislike

Group
    Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Quel tweet mi ha ucciso dentro

3.     +1   Top   Dislike

bagnino levati ti freddo come captain america, mentre sei a scuola come capita in america

Group
    Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    per me può farsi produrre da chiunque, pure un album con 6 o 7 producer, hit-boy o big fish va bene

4.     +1   Top   Dislike

Group
    Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    The plan is to stick with Kanye and Pharrell, whom he likens as the twin DJ Premiers to his Guru: put the three together and you have Gang Starr. He claims he’s already hard at work on the next project, and when I counter with Yea right (he typically goes at least two years between releases), Pusha smirks, leans forward on the couch with his phone extended, and plays a snippet of a finished new song.

www.gq.com/story/gq-hype-pusha-t

5.     Top   Dislike

Group
    Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE
    Pusha smirks, leans forward on the couch with his phone extended, and plays a snippet of a finished new song.

NOTHING PERSONAL, KID.

cove3

6.     +2   Top   Dislike

Group
    Mod

Status
    Anonymous

7.     +1   Top   Dislike

Group
    Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Ci vediamo nel 2027

8.     Top   Dislike

Advanced Member

Group
    Aficionados

Status
    Anonymous
    Hype

9.     +2   Top   Dislike

Advanced Member

Group
    Aficionados

Status
    Anonymous
    “Has any of the new music been with Kanye?”

“It’s definitely been with Ye. It’s definitely been with Pharrell. I’m going to tell you something. I’ve also been working with No I.D.”

https://www.complex.com/music/pusha-t-inte...ere-arbys-track

10.     +1   Top   Dislike

Group
    Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    https://www.complex.com/music/a/j-rose/pus...24-explains-why

Why do you think artists still choose to work with Ye?
    I believe that there's a level of visibility that comes along with being next to somebody like Ye. At the end of the day, it's a level of musicality and genius-level production that comes along with being next to him. So you get a lot of things that I think artists are looking for these days in being next to him. I mean, you get that. You get a lot.

It's all about the music for me and just making music at a certain level. I've been in this game a long time, so it's about a certain type of hip-hop that I want to make. And truthfully, Ye definitely knows what I like to make, and I only want to be a part of things that I want to do.

Will we be getting a new Pusha-T or Clipse music in 2024?
    I would 100% bet that you're going to get new music from one of those entities that you just named. It’s going to be a win-win situation.

9 replies since 25/4/2022, 01:44   118 views